fredag 12 mars 2021

Portfolio update 2021

For this update I have centered on my latest endeavor, watercolours! Last year I took a course on gardening, and on that course we were supposed to learn the characteristics and names on various plants. A way for me to learn was to draw and paint them! The pieces here are in alphabetical order.

If you would like to have a look at some more paintings on plants your are most welcome to visit my blog and have a look at the posts Water colors (published 201113) through to Watercolours 10 (published 210219). 

Enjoy and take care!




Antirrhinum majus


Begonia x tuberhybrida


Brugmansia suaveolens


Butomus umbellatus


Calla palustris


Ginkgo biloba


Hemerocallis


Hosta


Lathyrus odoratus


Mahonia aquifolium


Nicotiana sylvestris


Rudbeckia fulgida v sullivantii Goldsturm


Schlumbergera x buckleyi


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar